Tagged DojangDollRules:1.You must post these rules.2. Each person has to share 10 facts about themselves.3. Answer the 10 questions asked by the person who tagged you and make up 10 questions for the 10 you tag.4. Chose 10 people and put their icon in your journal.5. You have to legitimately tag 10 people.6. No tag-backs.7. You can't say that you don't do tags.
8. You MUST make up journal entry!
10 Facts1. I've loved sharks, mainly the Great White Shark, since before I could read. I'd take out library books just for the shark pictures.
2. I have lived in Japan from 1994 - 1998, being a navy brat to my mom (and dad and stepmom).
3. I have lived or visited 12 different countries/territories before I turned 13 years old: South Korea, China, Hong Kong (before it was returned to China), England, Spain, Bahamas, Malaysia, Thailand, Singapore, Canada, and Japan.
4. I've never broken a bone in my body, but I accidentally fractured my friend's finger bone during my New Years Eve party when she placed hotels on Boardwalk and Park Place. I kicked her under the table, not aware she had her hands between her knees. She called her mom at 1am to take her to the hospital, lying that she tripped on the stairs in my home.
5. I was on the front page of Pensacola News Journal when I was 7-years-old, shaking hands with President Bush during his campaign against Bill Clinton.
6. I'm 50% Greek (and it shows), but I am 25% Polish, 12.5% Irish, and 12.5% Native American/Canadian
7. I am still friends with my best friend from 1st grade: Nakia. We attended each other's college graduations, and when we were friends for 20 years we went to Disney World to celebrate. Today, we've been friends for 24 years.
8. My mom would take me to other countries during my Spring Breaks, while we lived in Japan. The first Spring Break we went to South Korea, and at 9 years old I got lost on the bus. I was suppose to take the bus back to the base, ahead of my mom, but I went the opposite route. I was terrified, but the bus eventually went back the same route and I made it to the base without my mom realizing I was lost.
9. I've never had a pet dog die of old age. My first dog was kidnapped from my neighborhood, shot twice in the ass with a gun, and then left on the side of the road where he was hit by a car. We got him back a month later, in time to let him die at home. My second dog was intentionally fed poisonous meat in our front yard at night as revenge. When my mom called me at college to tell me about our second dog being murdered, she sobbed "I don't want any more dogs. I can't handle this." My two dogs were both killed by sick, evil men.
10. Living in Japan, I had many bullies, and would often get ganged up on and beaten up. One specific, super tall bully, Courtney, in 5th grade would stomp on my foot or push me. So, one day, I grabbed his heavy backpack while we lined up on the second floor of the school for the bell. I threw the bag to my friend and she saw he had his Social Studies book inside and laughed as she threw it over the ledge. He had to go get his bag while we went into class. When he came back he was smirking at us, and then my friend and I got called to the principals office. Apparently the heavy bag landed on a 1st grader and knocked her out (but she was okay). The principal called our parents about suspending us, having us write something stupid over and over in the cafeteria. Well, my mom is the classic working single mom who will be pissed to get a call from the school while she's at work. Apparently my mom's blowing back at the principal to not have prevented the bullying up to this point was their fault, and she'd be damned if I would be suspended for their failure and that she'd take care of the problem. I didn't realize any of this, because we were told to stop writing and return to class. The NEXT AFTERNOON, I walked home (we lived in an apartment tower across the street from the school), and walked into MY living room to see my BULLY and his mom! I was so stunned, I just stood there in horror that this kid now knew where I lived. My mom had used the base phone book to look up the kid's parent, and the phone book also lists the military member's rank, and my mom saw my bully's mom was an officer. We talked things out for about an hour or two, and literally after that we were friends up through my 7th grade year (my last year in Japan). We'd say hello to each other, and I'd ask if he was still carrying his social studies book home. My mom solved bullying for me when my school failed to do so.
Questions to answer:
1. If you could grant a wish, who would you give it to? My mom
2. Do you prefer the evening or morning and why? Evening, I can stay up all night to see a sunrise, but getting out of bed is the hardest part of my day.
3. Tea or coffee? Coffee, but just barely ahead of tea.
4. If you could have someone direct your life, who would it be? 90s Steven Spielberg
5. In the event of a zombie apocolypse, what would be three things that you would for sure bring with you that did not involve bashing in
the undead's skulls for survival? Or would you even survive the first wave? I don't see myself surviving. I was the idiot who stood in a parking lot and watched a tornado hit the mall before me, not thinking I should get to safety. The people inside the parking lot restaurant were yelling at us to get inside.
6. What is your opinion of the 'big bang'? I believe it more than a bearded man in the sky created everything from nothing. Science, bitches! Energy can not be created or destroyed.
7. What makes you happy? Too many things to list. I am told I am easily amused, but I feel that's better than being hard to amuse.
8. What is your ideal date night like? One where I'm not anxious or nervous about the conversation or doing something to make myself look like an idiot.
9. If you could time travel, where would you go, and would you use the return pass to come back home? I'm not sure when in time I'd want to be a woman and see around. Maybe the vikings? I'd like to see Greeks in their philosophy era.
10. What is your take on Chris Pratt? The man is sexy with raptors.
1. Boxers or briefs? (preferred to see on a man or wear, whichever)
2. Favorite MLP of all time?
3. Toilet paper roll goes under or over?
4. Favorite ice cream flavor and/or brand?
5. Movie scene that has stuck with you for many years, and why?
6. What is something uplifting you were told and still hold dear after all this time?
7. Motto you live by?
8. Favorite Disney Princess?
9. Cats or Dogs?
10. Your middle name? If you don't have one, what would you choose for your middle name?
I tag Honeykitten